Generac Smart Management Modules allow for more coverage with a smaller generator through smart load management. 100 Amp, 240 Volt single-phase SMM (Smart Management Module) manages inrush of electrical loads on startup and automatically sheds them during generator overload conditions. It contains built-in intelligence, which eliminates the need for an external controller, and has lock-out functionality for non-critical loads under generator power. A NEMA 3R enclosure allows flexibility to install either indoors or outdoors. Compatible with 60Hz and 50Hz power.
GENERAC 7006 FEATURES:
- Wire-free technology: smart management modules are self-aware and operate autonomously; automatically shedding the managed loads to allow the generator to recover if sensing a drop in frequency
- Prioritize loads: power items that are most important during an outage through customizable load priority selection and up to 8 modules per system can be used
- Lock-out feature: Smart Management Modules feature a lock-out system, which permits blocking of specific loads only when using generator power, allowing for the important loads to be powered more often
- Externally visible L.E.D. status: view load status without opening the electrical box for convenient management of power during an outage
- Maximum compatibility - Smart Management Modules work with any home standby generator for flexibility with any standby solution