Generac GP6500E Watt Portable, 49-State Model# 5941
Generac’s new GP Series portable generators provide reliable portable power for every use. Affordability and features not usually found on basic portable generator models make the GP Series a favorite for home emergency use, camping, jobsites or outdoor events. Enhanced features on the GP Series include:
• Compact Design provides unparalleled power to weight ratio
• New Control Panel features covered outlets, circuit breakers, plug-in battery charger, and hour meter
• Low Oil Shutdown protects engine for long engine life
• Fuel Gauge to monitor fuel usage
• 49-State Emissions Compliant
• Electric Start for single-touch start, includes the battery. Also equipped with manual pull start for backup.
• The Generac OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
• Single touch electric start, battery included, provides hassle-free start-up.
• Hour Meter tracks maintenance intervals
• Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
• Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
• Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
• Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
• Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
. • Heavy-duty, never flat wheels for reliable portability.
• Plug-in battery charger jack keeps battery charged and ready to go.
Non Carb Compliant Not For Sale In California
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.