The Honeywell 11 kW backup generator provides power to protect home, family, and assets when a power outage hits. Honeywell backup generators are equipped with premium standard features, including:
• Mobile Link™ Cellular Remote Monitoring allows you to check on your generator's status, even when you are away, using your computer, tablet or smartphone.
• External main circuit breaker and an At-A-Glance system status & maintenance interval indicator LEDs.
• Sync 2.0™ Digital Controller with Two Line LCD Display provides advanced control and programming capability along with diagnostics information at-a-glance. Sophisticated codes alert you to generator status at all times and has an digital hour meter display.
• Controller can display information in any of (4) different languages (English / Spanish / French / Portuguese).
• WhisperCheck™ mode for a barely noticeable weekly system test. Sound-reducing foam panels provide additional noise reduction during exercise and normal operation.
• Generac OHVI™ engine designed and built in the USA by Generac specifically for generator applications to deliver superior durability and long term performance
• Field selectable for Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
• Certified for natural gas operation at 3.5" of water column to accommodate low-pressure areas
• PrecisionPower Technology™ provides utility quality power for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances by providing <5% THD (total harmonic distortion)
• Aluminum enclosure modeled to withstand 150 mph winds and meets NFPA standards to allow for an 18” installation offset. RhinoCoat™ finish adds superior weather protection for all climates.
• Hour meter monitors run time, providing information to determine maintenance intervals
• Composite Mounting Pad
• 5 Year Comprehensive Warranty
• PrecisionPower™ Electrical Technology
• Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital Controller
• Electronic Governor
• External Main Circuit Breaker, System Status
& Maintenance Interval LED Indicators
• Flexible Fuel Line Connector
• GFCI Duplex Outlet
• WhisperCheck™ Exercise
• Mobile Link™ Cellular Monitoring System*
• Composite Mounting Pad
• Aluminum Enclosure
• Base Fascia
• Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
• Capability to be installed within 18” (457 mm) of a building**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.