Generac GP6500 Watt Portable, CARB Model# 5946
Generac’s new GP Series portable generators provide reliable portable power for every use. Affordability and features not usually found on basic portable generator models make the GP Series a favorite for home emergency use, camping, jobsites or outdoor events. Enhanced features on the GP Series include:
• Compact Design provides unparalleled power to weight ratio
• New Control Panel features covered outlets, circuit breakers, plug-in battery charger, and hour meter
• Low Oil Shutdown protects engine for long engine life
• Fuel Gauge to monitor fuel usage
• Fold-down Locking Handle for easy transport and compact storage
• CARB Compliant
• The Generac OHV engine incorporates splash lubrication and provides long life.
• Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
• Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
• Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added strength and durability.
• Hour Meter tracks usage for proper service intervals.
• Heavy-duty, never flat wheels for reliable portability.
• Covered outlets for added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Carb California And City Of LA Compliant
|Voltage||120/240 V, 1Ø|
|Rated Max Current||27 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)|
|Tank Size||7.2 Gallons|
|Fuel Tank Material||Metal|
|Run Time at 50% (Hours)||10 Hours|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||22W 24H 31L|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Low Oil Alert/Shutdown||Yes|
|Consumer Engine Warranty||2 year|
|Commercial Engine Warranty||1 Year|