Generac GP5500 Watt Portable, CARB Model# 5945
Generac’s GP Series portable generators are the perfect solution for tailgating, camping, power tool use—even emergency backup power. The new compact design provides unparalleled power-to-weight ratio. New covered circuit breaker protected outlets provided added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions. These generators feature:
Low-tone muffler for quiet operation Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring
Ergonomic fold-down locking handle makes transport and storage easy
• The Generac OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
• Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times
. • Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
. • Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
• Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
• Hour Meter tracks maintenance intervals
. • Heavy-duty, never flat wheels for reliable portability.
• Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Carb California and City of LA Compliant
|Voltage||120/240 V, 1Ø|
|Rated Max Current||23 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)|
|Tank Size||7.2 Gallons|
|Fuel Tank Material||Metal|
|Run Time at 50% (Hours)||10 Hours|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||31L 22W 24H|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Low Oil Alert/Shutdown||Yes|
|Consumer Engine Warranty||2 year|
|Commercial Engine Warranty||1 Year|