Generac iX Series 800 Watt Digital Inverter Generator Model: 5791
Generac’s iX Series inverter generators provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices. The special electronic microprocessor delivers consistent output with less than 3% total harmonic distortion. Available in sizes up to 2000 watts, iX Series inverter generators are designed for life on the road. They feature a durable, lightweight and compact design including a built-in handle, making them ideal for camping, tailgating, and recreational use. Generac’s inverter generators include:
• A compact design that is 40% lighter than a standard generator of equal watts
• Fully enclosed case for quiet operation
• FlexPower™ with two modes of operation – High mode for large loads or battery charging, Eco mode to save fuel and reduce noise
• Electronic overload protection circuit breaker protected
• LED lights on control panel indicate unit status at a glance
• Low-Oil shutdown prevents possible engine damage
• French literature included
• cETL certified
• Inverter technology creates quiet, clean power.
• Lightweight, compact design with built in handle for easy portability.
• Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
• FlexPower™ Mode saves fuel and reduces noise.
• Durable, fully enclosed case for added durability and strength.
• Circuit breakers provide electronic overload protection.
• LED lights indicate status.
Non-CARB Compliant - Not For Sale In California