Generac LP3250 Watt Portable LP, 50-State/CARB (Excludes city of Los Angeles, CA) Model# 6000
Generac’s LP3250 is the first portable propane generator to combine the benefits of liquid propane with an easy-to-transport design. The result is a surprisingly compact and easily maneuverable portable generator portable generator ideal for a variety of uses. The LP3250 features:
• Integrated fuel tank holder secured 20 lb LP tank to unit for easier and safer transportation
• Low-oil pressure protection safeguards the engine from damage
• Rugged 1-1/4” diameter hardened-steel tube cradle provides durability
• Covered outlets provide protection from the elements
• Circuit breakers provide overload protection
• Propane fuel is safer, more stable, and has a longer shelf life than gasoline.
• Integrated propane tank holder accepts either 20lb or 30lb propane canisters for flexibility, convenience and extended runtimes.
• 20 lb tank provides 9.0 hour runtime, comparable to runtime of the same size portable gasoline generators. (LP Fuel Cylinder not included)
• Dolly-style handle and low grab bar increases maneuverability; handle folds down for compact storage.
• Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
• Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment.
• Circuit breakers provide overload protection.
• Generac's OHV engine incorporates splash lubrication and provides long life
. • Conveniently located fuel line quickly connects to standard LP tanks.
• First oil Included.
• Wheel kit included
• Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
• Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
Carb California Compliant (Excludes city of Los Angeles, CA)
|Voltage||120/240 V, 1Ø|
|Rated Max Current||14 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)|
|Fuel Tank Material||N/A|
|Run Time at 50% (Hours)||9 Hours|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Years|
|Dimensions||35L 20W 24H|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Low Oil Alert/Shutdown||Yes|
|Consumer Engine Warranty||2 year|
|Commercial Engine Warranty||1 Year|